Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!

About a month before my birthday my best friend called to tell me about this place called The Deck outside of Philly that she had found and how I must celebrate my birthday there. She expressed how she was trying to surprise me but just could not see that actually happening(I agree). So I looked everything up online and fell in love with the spot immediately called her up and said hells yeah it is a go. I partied for an entire week and was even more excited for my Birthday Bash. I shopped until I could shop no more and when the day came we drank mudslides and only worried about having a great night.
BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!


COUSINS!!!


OLD TIME AND GOOD FRIENDS!!!



THE CLOSEST THINGS TO SISTERS I'LL EVER HAVE

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY BESTIE, I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!


I love the people in my life, and because of them I am able to mark this one down as the best birthday celebration yet.

2 comments:

  1. You looked wonderful. Shawny check my giveaway, you might be the lucky winner.

    Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! Sorry so late on this!!! You looked really good though and like you had a lot of FUN!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete